Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 4 - of wining and biking.

A days bike ride to Gibbson valley wineries. Definitely a bit much more work than I anticipated - plus a lot more quieter than I expected. Such vast expanses of land , lush green flatlands along the river, beautiful fall colors, lush hills, deep valleys , bountiful farmlands, but where are the people? 30 mile bike ride and I passed 3 people all day. 

Passed the infamous bunny jumping place - thought about it, was tempted after I saw a few folks jump off but practicalities came to mind ( low on cash till my replacement credit card gets here). 

Ended the day doing some wine tasting - gibbston is home to some great Pinot noirs. Even though that's not my fav red wine, it tasted yum after a day long bike ride. 













No comments:

Post a Comment