Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21 - for the love of Hobbiton

Was a bit skeptical at first to do the 'touristy' thing - but dear god what a delightful trip that was. It made the hobbits come alive - I almost expected bilbo or frodo to wak out of Bag end any second. It was so real ... There's so much detail that goes into making of any movie. But this one was downright painstakingly done - from 30 different species of animals and  birds, trees , gardens , chimneys, lakes and of course hobbit holes - there were so many little things that were thought of.

I can't decide If producing a movie is so much fun or so much work ....
I must be having a good vacay .,.

Though I have to say met 2 creepy guys at 2 different bars in one night. Not my evening definitely or maybe matamata is not my town. I think I'll stick to hanging out with hobbits!


























No comments:

Post a Comment