Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 23 - my final day in NZ

Auckland - definitely a big city feel to it.  It was pouring the entire day. Started the day by doing laundry - yes practicalities still exist.   I walked to Victoria park through the harbour.  Saw kids playing rugby on the field. Walked past the sky city where folks were bungy jumping from.











Had coffee while I was waiting for the Kelly Tarlton bus - got to see penguins for the first time ever. They were cute creatures - envious of how animals can behave like no one is watching even when everyone is watching all the time.


Saw some sharks too - just seem like big fish to me ;) but you wouldn't catch me
in the shark cage underwater experience nevertheless.

And then packed my bags and said good bye to New Zealand.


Was a great visit and would love to go back again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment